FOUNDATIONS OF SCIENCE OF MIND AND SPIRIT
In this entry-level class you will find a rich introduction to the Spiritual Principles and the complimentary spiritual practices of our teachings. The main objective in this course is to provide a safe and fun place to embrace practical spirituality for everyday living. Included are the classic writings of Ernest Holmes plus the insight and wisdom of historical and modern metaphysicians.
The intention behind the design of the class is for the students to move from their head to their heart, to be able to integrate the concepts into their life. Included in the 11 weeks of class is a 3 ½ hour workshop. Because it is so rich with information and experience, this class (or Beyond Limits) is a prerequisite for all other certificated Science of Mind classes, as it lays the “foundation” for everything else.
- Dates: Tuesdays, February 11 - April 21, 2020, includes a MANDATORY workshop on March 10, 2020 from 6:00 - 9:30pm
- Time: 6:30 to 9:30pm
- Textbook: The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes
- Tuition: $245 full tuition - includes non-refundable $50 deposit. $220.00 Early Bird tuition available through February 2, 2020
- Facilitators: Gretchen Giambra, RScP and Jason Giambra RScP
- Advance Reading Assignment: Read before Class 1: “The Thing Itself” pp. 25-34 in The Science of Mind
Register at the Center or Online Below. Registration ends 2/4/20
Please fill out this form and click submit to register for the Foundations Class. When you click Submit you will be directed to a secure PayPal site where you can pay with your credit/debit card or through your PayPal account.