FOUNDATIONS OF SCIENCE OF MIND AND SPIRIT
In this entry-level class you will find a rich introduction to the Spiritual Principles and the complimentary spiritual practices of our teachings. The main objective in this course is to provide a safe and fun place to embrace practical spirituality for everyday living. Included are the classic writings of Ernest Holmes plus the insight and wisdom of historical and modern metaphysicians. The intention behind the design of the class is for the students to move from their head to their heart, to be able to integrate the concepts into their life. Included in the 11 weeks of class is a 3 ½ hour workshop.
Because it is so rich with information and experience, this class (or Beyond Limits) is a pre-requisite for all other certificated Science of Mind classes, as it lays the “foundation” for everything else.
- Dates: Tuesdays, September 5 - November 14, 2017 plus MANDATORY workshop on October 10th from 6:00 to 9:30pm
- Time: 6:15 to 9:15pm
- Textbook: The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes
- Tuition: $245, includes non-refundable $50 deposit.
- Facilitators: Sally Young, RScP Emeritus and Jason Giambra, RScP
- Advance Reading Assignment: Read before Class 1: “The Thing Itself” pp. 25-34 in The Science of Mind
Registration Is Now Closed for this class