FOUNDATIONS OF SCIENCE OF MIND AND SPIRIT
In this entry-level class you will find a rich introduction to the Spiritual Principles and the complimentary spiritual practices of our teachings. The main objective in this course is to provide a safe and fun place to embrace practical spirituality for everyday living. Included are the classic writings of Ernest Holmes plus the insight and wisdom of historical and modern metaphysicians.
The intention behind the design of the class is for the students to move from their head to their heart, to be able to integrate the concepts into their life. Included in the 11 weeks of class is a 3 ½ hour workshop. Because it is so rich with information and experience, this class (or Beyond Limits) is a pre-requisite for all other certificated Science of Mind classes, as it lays the “foundation” for everything else.
- Dates: Tuesdays, September 4 - November 13, 2018 plus MANDATORY workshop on October 2nd from 6:00 to 9:30pm
- Time: 6:30 to 9:30pm
- Textbook: The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes
- Tuition: $245 full tuition - includes non-refundable $50 deposit. There is an Early Bird Discount available.
- Facilitators: Laura Arneson, RScP and Gretchen Giambra, RScP
- Advance Reading Assignment: Read before Class 1: “The Thing Itself” pp. 25-34 in The Science of Mind
Registration begins on August 12, 2018
1. Please complete registration form below.
2. When page refreshes, move to payment section.