Mary Magdalene’s Radical Love Walk to Free Your Soul
Just as a sculptor chips away to release the human form within the marble, so can Mary Magdalene’s Seven Powers of the Ego liberate the beauty of your soul.
Deepening your meditation practice as your mallet and affirmative prayer as your chisel you will increase your ability to:
- Love and have compassion for yourself and others
- Take care of your “insides” and transform your “outsides”
- Cherish and hold sacred whatever is present
- See with your heart past a messy limited ego to what is more real and infinite and infinitely more satisfying
- Remember that you never have to feel separate from love
When: Once a month every third Wednesday over Zoom 6:30 – 8:30 pm starting July 15 and ending February 17, 2021
Facilitator: Ileana Vassiliou, RScP
Required Books: Mary Magdalene Revealed: The First Apostle, Her Feminist Gospel by Meggan Watterson
The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes (both available in our bookstore)
Class Fee: $89 Registration closes on July 12.