Center for Spiritual Living, Reno has several homegrown groups comprised of people who share a similar interest and passion.
The 2nd Saturday of each Month 9:00-11:00am
Women’s Spirit is open to women of all ages. We join together once a month and enjoy fellowship with delicious snacks, sacred community through inspired activities that promote values based living and divine connection. We have several affinity groups within the larger Women’s Spirit group that can be joined at any time. While we have several Affinity groups, it is not necessary to join a group to be part of Women's Spirit and enjoy our monthly meeting spiritual activities.
Join us in December in learning about and applying the Power of Appreciation to enrich your life.
Current Affinity groups include the following:
• Real Love study group facilitated by Jacqueline Baldwin
• Spiritual Study book group: The December book is "The Christmas Train" by David Baldacci. December meeting @ Swill Coffee and Wine on December 19th at 5:45pm. Contact Laura Arneson @ 775-420-8615 for more information. Our January book will be "The Snow Child" by Eowyn Ivey
• Creativity Group that creates different projects monthly
• Social Group - Every Christmas Story Ever Told @ Reno Little Theater on 12/9 @ 2:00pm Contact Jennifer Kirkland @ [email protected] for more information.
• Community Outreach Group – Community Outreach will begin its next community drive for Christmas on Nov. 18th for Reno Little Valley Assisted Living. They will be collecting bags with socks, a small Christmas decoration, and Christmas candy. Please bring to CSLR by December 2nd. We will also be delivering them on Dec. 7th and singing Christmas carols. Please contact Sharon Lanier for more information @ [email protected].
• Community Adventures
Coming in January 2019: Vision Board Workshop on Sat. Jan. 5, 2019 from 9 to 12.
We support The Eddy House and Domestic Violence Resource Center on a monthly rotating basis providing items they need.
We would love for you to join us! We are always looking for new ideas and ways we can serve our community, celebrate life and grow together in Spirit.
Please feel free to contact Laura Arneson, RScP @ [email protected] or 775-420-8615.
Coming in January 2019:
Vision Board Workshop
Saturday, January 5, 2019
9:00am to 12:00pm.
The men of Men’s Spirit are invited to join and participate in “SOMg’s”—which is an acronym for Spirit of Men Groups in the Science of Mind that is similar to Sangha—a Sanskrit word in the Buddhist tradition meaning a spiritual community of friends who share a common purpose and pray for one another, with the intention building community, providing a safe place for men to grow, pray and serve together.
Men's Spirit meets the third Saturday of each month at 8 a.m. in the Youth and Education Center of CSL Reno for a potluck breakfast, fellowship and spiritual growth. All men are welcome!
For more information about Men’s Spirit and how to get involved, please contact:
The Young Adults of Center for Spiritual Living, Reno (ages 18 through “30 Something”) get together to connect, have fun, find common interests and develop a spiritual bond. Male or female, single or married, kids or no kids, straight or gay—this is a loving and welcoming group of friends.
If you'd like to be involved, please contact Rev. Steve Yarborough at [email protected]
Ready to find out more?
Send us a message today! We will be happy to answer any of your questions! Or call (775) 826 - 0566 today!